We Oppose and Propose
We are a worker self-directed nonprofit that develops solidarity economies using data science, story-based strategy, and action research. We work at the intersection of racial justice and solidarity economies.
- <p>Data Science</p> 90%
- <p>Measurement and Evaluation</p> 95%
- <p>Data Visualization</p> 100%
- <p>Spatial Analysis and Mapmaking</p> 90%
- <p>Market Research</p> 80%
- <p>Survey Design and Analysis</p> 95%
- <p>Qualitative Research</p> 90%
- <p>Content Production</p> 100%
- <p>Facilitation and Training</p> 95%
The domain for Solidarity Research Center was once connected to the book No Easy Victories: African Liberation and American Activists Over a Half Century, 1950-2000 (Africa World Press, 2007), which detailed the linked struggles between North American activists with African liberation movements. We are grateful to William Minter and proud to steward this history of transnational solidarity.